Sunday, December 14, 2014

On Hiatus; No More!


NO LONGER ON HIATUS! YAY~~~




I'm so sorry, yall'

I was on a little bit of an hiatus. And when I say a little bit...I mean A LOT. I'm sorry about that but from now on I am going to be a lot more active. I am planning on posting two blogs a day.
 (Maybe even more ;) )


I am ready for what KPOP 2015 brings us! Here are some segments that will be a permanent part of this blog:

  • #MOML------Melodies on My List
    • ~I will share with yall' the songs that are stuck in my mind and they may be some you have not heard of.
  • #UUT------ Underrated and Unappreciated Tuesdays
    • ~I love this segment. We get to rant about the underrated groups/solo artist in Kpop. (And there are plenty to talk about) Gahh~~ Can't wait to level with you guys on this one.
  • #WDTG-------Where Did They Go
    • ~Whatever happened to RaNia? Chocolat? Wonder Boyz? Phantom? Let's talk about why these groups may have disappeared and why we want them back.
  • Korean Dramas Review
    • This blog is more than about Kpop! Korean Dramas are such a big part in the culture of South Korea. I LOVE THEM:) Look forward to reviews and suggestions of K-dramas.
  • J-POP
    • Oh come on guys. I actually fell in love with Utada Hikaru and E-girls before I found Kpop. Can't get rid of the feels bro....You just can't.


 I'm gonna post later on today so, please look forward to it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment